QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Master of Arts Degree in Core Process Psychotherapy - 2012
Diploma in Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counselling - 2007
Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - 2006
Advanced Diploma in the Skills and Theory of Counselling - 2006
Diploma in Counselling, Psychology & Therapy - 2005
I qualified as a counsellor in 2006 and since then have worked with many clients presenting with broad ranging issues.
I have studied and practised meditation for 20 years and trained with Buddhist, Taoist and other masters.
I have taught many meditation courses and have tutored in mindfulness with numerous groups in the areas of Mental Health, Addiction, Social Care, Young Adults on probation from the courts and Family Support Groups.
I have also presented workshops on Mindfulness in Therapy to Counsellors and Psychotherapists as part of their Continuing Personal Development (CPD).
I have extensive experience of working with a broad range of personal issues including:
- Depression / Dissatisfaction / Painful Emotion
- Stress / Anxiety / Panic Attacks
- Existential / Spiritual Crisis
- Anger / Anger Management
- Feeling Different / Feelings of Emptiness
- Relationship Difficulties / Relationship Breakdown
- Sexuality / Sexual Orientation
- Bereavement / Grief / Loss
- Addictions / Compulsions
- Shock / Trauma / Fear
- Couples Therapy
- Sexual Abuse / Physical Abuse
- Loneliness / Shyness
- Living with Serious Health Problems